A Medical Herbalist, Abdominal and Cranio Sacral Therapist with special interest in functional medicine, gastrointestinal and
gynaecological problems. Her main practice is in Central London.
Susanne's aim is to combine knowledge from a wide range of disciplines to create an integrative approach to complementary health utilising both traditional
knowledge and modern scientific findings. To achieve this she often combines bodywork (such as Maya Abdominal Therapy, Visceral Manipulation, Therapeutic Massage) and prescribing therapies (such
as Herbal Medicine and Functional Medicine and nutrition).
Susanne lectures in Herbal Medicine at Westminster University and
runs Herbal Medicine and Health workshops and courses thoroughout Europe.
She is the author of Modern Herbal Medicine - with Medical Herbalist Susanne Kaiser through the seasons (currently only available in German)
Training - Academic
- BSc Herbal Medicine (University of Westminster, UK)
- MSc Gender Studies (London School of Economics, UK)
- BSc Psychology & Communication (London Guildhall University- now Metropolitan University, UK)
Advanced professional diplomas & courses
- Cranio Sacral Therapy (College of Cranio Sacral Therapy, UK)
- Therapeutic Massage (University of Westminster, UK)
- Applied Functional Medicine for Clinical Practice (Insitute of Functional Medicine, USA)
- Advanced Practice Module - Endocrine System (Institute of Functional Medicine, USA)
- Advanced Practice Module - Detoxification (Institute of Functional Medicine, USA)
- Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal TherapyTM [Self Care, Professional, Certification](Arvigo Institute, USA)
- Abdominal Massage - Palpatory Anatomy of the Belly, Palpatory Anatomy of the Pelvis (Marty Ryan, Loveyourguts, USA)
- NAET basic and advanced course, allergy advanced and conference (USA & UK)
- Hydrotherapy according to Kneipp (Kneipp Institute, Germany)
- Practical anatomy in the lab: Viscera, Gynae & Cranium (College of Bodyscience, UK)
- Introduction to Visceral Manipulation (VM) (College of Bodyscience, UK)
- VM Advanced courses: Peripheral nerve manipulation,Vascular visceral manipulation, Osteo-articular Approach (Jean-Pierre Barrall, UK via CPDO)
- Environmental Toxins and Detoxification
- Alzheimers to Autism
- Gluten sensitivity and allergy
- Chronic Fatique Syndrome
- NAET - Allergy Elimination, Autoimmune Disorders, Gut Dysfunction and Gluten Intolerance
- Metabolic syndrome and chronic disease
The practice is using 'green energy' and every effort is made to source herbs and supplements organically and from sustainable sources.